INTERNET OF THINGS BRINGING THE POWER OF IOT TO MAURITIUS
What is IoT?
IoT stands for “Internet of Things”. It refers to the use of smart devices fitted with electronic sensors to measure or monitor specific parameters. Connected to the internet, they create a real-time stream to the Cloud and make these data available, through the use of data analytics tools, to users sharing the eco-system.
The data can be analysed towards better decision-making and planning, time/cost efficient operations as well as for Research & Development. Cybernaptics is one of the few companies bringing real-world IoT applications to Mauritius. This is the next level of sharp business intelligence and smart management!
“The quantum leap to a smart Mauritius
IoT ultimately installs a network connecting buildings, businesses, individuals and technology. It brings the physical and virtual world together to create a smart island.
• Economic opportunities: business & start-up innovations lead to market expansion.
• Sustainable Pan-city initiatives : Connecting households, businesses and entrepreneurs to city-wide infrastructure, facilities and services.
• Citizen engagement: Idea-sharing for real-world solutions.
• Improved quality of life: Automation and energy-efficiency enhance greener, healthier living.
Automation in Logistics
• 360° view • Less human error • Real-time analysis • Improved assess-ment & monitoring • Time/cost-effective operations • Smart management
• Improved resource management • Intelligent R&D • Enhanced economic viability • 24/7 monitoring
Energy & Utilities
• Effective metering & monitoring • Digital dashboard • Distance detection, • Remediation of problems • Energy efficiency • Cost efficiency