OBJECT COUNTING & RECOGNITION
Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the use of smart devices fitted with electronic sensors to measure or monitor specific parameters. Connected to the internet, they create a real-time stream to the Cloud and make these data available, through data analytics dashboards, to users sharing the eco-system.
“Secure the missing link to sharp and smart business!
Object Counting and Object Recognition are 2 practical applications that allow physical objects in motion to count and identify themselves accurately and across multiple operation sites too! Both require fewer human resources, minimise human error and improve time/cost efficiency of operations. The collected data enables real time reports, compilation of statistics and detailed analysis for productivity monitoring and assessment. This is the next level of sharp business intelligence and management!
How it Works
• Object Counting is the basic level: an infra-red sensor automatically counts physical units in motion.
• Object Recognition is the advanced level: a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) scanner detects objects bearing an electronic chip tag; reads the embedded data to identify the object and restore respective information. The information retrieved from the tag can be used to trigger appropriate actions based on pre-set rules.
Applications & Benefits
• Stock-count accuracy • Reconciles inventory with stock movement • Analysis reports to prevent overstocking & ensure stock adequacy • Classifies & localises items
• Identifies idle gaps and technical glitches • Classifies & localises items • Reconciles stock movement with distribution figures • Ensures adequacy of supply & accelerates delivery
• Records products check-in checkout • Facilitates stock optimisation, adequacy & deliveries • Improve shelflife management • Match staffing, facilities & services with customer traffic • Enhances customer experience & satisfaction